on Selasa, 31 Juli 2012
Hmm.. What is 4toy Studio? Can I eat that? 

Haha.. 

Okay guys! I'm gunna tell you! Be ready! :p

4toy Studio is a small-scale studio which focuses in Motion Graphics, 3D Modeling & 2D Animation.
It was founded by myself in 2009. In 2008, I founded a studio called Creative Children, but 6-month later the name was changed into Fox And Crow Studio, so was it in 2009 into 4toy Studio, finally.

Many of my friends give me a question, "What does 4toy mean? It is just an unique name!".

I got that name when I was browsing Toy Story picts on Google. I suddenly found a text "Picts for Toy Story". Okay, you guys got it? See the bold words. Haha! 
So, I got that name from a text "For Toy", I replaced the "For" to "Four" = 4-toy. :D

You guys now know where the 4toy name come from.

Thank you for reading!

;)

-Rifqi Ard